Built in 1907, Irene is one of the last West Country trading ketch's of her time.
Built in 1907, Irene is one of the last West Country trading ketch’s of her time.
- Total number of berths : 16
- Number of guest berths : 12
- Number of bathrooms : 2
- Cabin configuration : 4x 3 berth ensuite cabins
- Smoking policy : Discretion of the Skipper
- Builder : TBC
- Year built : 1907
- Length overall : TBC
- Number of Sails : TBC
- Rig : Ketch
- Sail Area : TBC
- Engine : TBC
- Crew : 4
- Licensed for day sails? : Yes
- Waterproofs supplied? : TBC
- Are all meals included?
Yes, all meals on board are included in the price. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and hot drinks) Alcohol is not included.
- Can you cater for dietary needs?
Yes, please let us know when making your booking.
- What language is spoken onboard?
- What are the sleeping arrangements?
4x 3 berth ensuite cabins
- How many toilet/showers does she have?
- Is there WIFI?
No, but you should easily be able to reach 3G/4G from the shore.
- Can I charge my phone/Camera?
- Are there life jackets provided?
- Are Waterproofs provided?
- Do I need sailing experience?
No, absolutely not! Just a lust for adventure and a want to get actively involved.
- Will I be sea sick?
Everyone reacts differently but we recommend if you are at all worried to take some medication 24 hours before departure.