Join our fleet
Let us help you re-launch your sailing business, so you can get back to what you love on the big blue.
We’re VentureSail, a new agency promoting and handling adventure sailing holidays on tall ships and classic and traditional boats.
Many boat-owners and skippers have to manage the whole promotion and bookings side of their operation, leaving less time to enjoy the parts of the business they love. VentureSail is a new kind of agency specifically tailored to busy boat-owners like you. We combine the expertise of leading marketing professionals with the insight and experience of real boat-owners to offer an effective, all-round service.
Your vessel will gain the visibility of being on an engaging, browsable online showcase. We’ll handle your bookings through a powerful, easily accessible digital platform. And we’ll boost your business by providing strategic marketing advice and professional, well-informed promotion of your sailing holidays.
Come on board and relaunch your sailing business – and get back to doing what you enjoy most.
- Nikki Alford Owner and Skipper of the Bessie Ellen, one of the last surviving Westcountry trading ketches.
- Jo Downie Accomplished marketeer and digital media expert, director of Wolf Rock Marketing, Cornwall’s leading full service agency.
- Phil Gendall Reputable brand and design consultant, director of Wolf Rock and founder of Forever Cornwall Unique Retreats.
- Global Marketing
- We’ll put your vessel and sailing holidays in front of a global audience on a powerful digital platform, specifically tailored to the demands of classic boat owners and modern tourism. Customers just browse, select and click to book.
- Great Customer Service
- While you’re at sea, we’ll be on the ground every day, handling bookings and fielding enquiries on your behalf. Customers looking for an experiential holiday will receive all of the personal service and guidance they expect and need.
- Booking Updates & Reports
- We will be keeping you up to date with your latest booking information and managing availability to ensure your voyages are successful. Our marketing team will send regular reports, digital statistics, and secured media exposure.
- Competitive commission
- Proven track record
- Hand-picked vessel portfolio
- Unique combination of sailing and marketing expertise
- Latest online technology
- Click, book and pay system
Rates and Contracts
Our vessels sign up on a rolling contract basis, so each month your contract will renew. A six months notice period is required for us to stop marketing your voyages, but the vessel owner must honour all bookings made during the contract term. Multi agency options can only operate on a allocated number of berths basis, not on a whole voyage basis where other agents are selling the same space alongside us.
Want to know more?
We’d love to talk to you about joining our fleet, so why not drop us a line on email or give us a call on 01872 487288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org